Wednesday 13 January 2010

Interview I Done With KB Da Kidnappa

This is an Interview i did with Texas Rapper 'KB Da Kidnappa'. Notice how he says he wants to work with Dre. I think most artists I have interviewed say the same person. Big up Dre. Anyway have a look at the interview:




What’s your name and where you from?

My name is KB da kidnappa and im from Houston Texas

What releases have you had out to date?

My first and last release is a album called Spitting Venom. I have a mixtape too that dropped on wolftown recordings called street Military soldier.

What’s your favourite part of being a rapper/MC?

My favorite part of being a rapper is the chance to travel around the world.I like seeing new places and new faces.

What do you think you bring to the table as an MC?

I bring the real raw and grittiness to the table.

If you was not involved in music what do you think you would be doing?

I would be doing something in film,I would probably be a movie producer.

Let’s talk about your current project. When’s it out? Can you tell who is involved?

my current project is called black mamba I don’t have a release date yet but it might drop sometime in march.i have features from k rino,e rock,lil flea,and big lou.

So what type of music do you listen to mostly?

Rap and RnB

Where would you like to see yourself 5 years from now?

I would like to see myself as a successful ceo of my own record label(spitting venom recordz).

What have you been most proud of in your career so far?

My disire to get better and better.Im proud of the fact I never give up on what I want to accomplish.

If you could pick one producer to work with in the world who would it be and why?

It would be Dre Dre because to me he’s the best and he got that gangsta shit.

What’s your opinion on the current state of the charts?

I really don’t get into the charts But one day I hope to be a chart topper

How do you view Hip-Hop right about now?

I think hip hop is more commercially drivin now but I choose to do the type of music I want to do without being influenced by what people think .

Would you like to see yourself in the top ten?

yes I would very much like to see myself In the top ten.

What is your opinion on the current UK music scene?

Right now honestly I only recognize wolftown recording artists. I havent got a chance to meet a lot of other uk mc’s so I don’t got a feel of the music scene down there but hopefully I will get a chance to visit and get a real feel of what the UK has to offer.

What’s next for you as an artist?

Alot more work .Proving to the world that I deserve to be one of the greatest.

Okay before you go please tell us how we can get your music and how people can get in touch with you.

www.kbdakidnappa.com or email me at kbdakidnappa@gmail.com. To
Order by palpal my address is my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment