Monday 26 March 2012

Loads going on.....

Hello everyone reading this. Firstly i need to apologise for the long break. Ive had a real hectic life and not found time to post on here.

If you regularly check on my goings on you would have seen that I've recently had Radio 1 play. this was a massive look for me and I'm real happy about it all. One of the best bits was being interviewed by Huw Stephens.



if you missed it you can listen again here - http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p00npz0f

It was mad to hear people like Scott Mills and Fearne Cotton bigging me up. hopefully there is more of that to come.

I also had a decent interview with BBC Radio Norfolk asking me about the Radio 1 stuff. Thats online here:



Ive been locked in my own studio now for a good few months and real happy with the outcome. Ive also just shot a video for my next single and i guess my first official single. this is going to be out in April. the track was produced by myself and im real proud of how its turned out. Keep your eyes open for that 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment